Consider federal service
As a healthcare professional, you have an opportunity to use your medical training and experience at the national level--by:
- serving on a federal commission;
- taking a leadership position in the federal government;
- providing expert counsel to legislators and government officials, both informally and formally.
Freedom2Care uses its extensive networking contacts in Washington, DC to work with Members of Congress, White House officials, and federal agency leaders to help identify highly qualified healthcare professionals as candidates for high-level government positions, key federal advisory committees and expert counsel testimony.
If you are open to federal service in any of these ways, you can now--without any cost or obligation--register your interest through Freedom2Care.
Here's how it works:
- Join the Freedom2Care group on LinkedIn. You will need to either sign in or sign up for LinkedIn (no cost). In the Search box, click Groups and type in Freedom2Care. Joining the Freedom2Care group on LinkedIn will give you access to job and commission opportunities, tips and discussions.
- Take the preliminary Freedom2Care survey to register your expertise and interests.
(If you have any questions about the above steps, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Thank you for putting your values into action!