Make an Impact with VoterVoice
Your voice matters! Our advocacy team is committed to promoting the highest ethical standard in healthcare, but we can't do it without you. Help us ensure that everyone has a right to life from conception to natural death. Stand with us to support healthcare professionals' right of conscience. Let your lawmakers know you want to back legislation that fosters medical research and advancement without compromising human dignity.
How to Use VoterVoice
Scroll below to participate in our campaigns, find your legislators, research a bill and sign up for email alerts.
You can email your legislator to communicate your position on a bill directly from this website. Just click on the campaign for the bill you are interested in and edit the prepared template. Once you put in your ZIP code, the email will be sent to the elected officials from your legislative district where you have the greatest influence.
Advocacy seeks to generate public support for a particular recommendation, cause or policy to achieve biblical justice. We are blessed to collaborate on advocacy efforts with our members, state directors, state reps, public policy partners, legislators and others to help advance biblical, ethical and scientifically sound principles in healthcare policy within the 50 states and the District of Columbia. Below are some of our state priority advocacy issues.
Priority Advocacy Issues
- Abortion (Protecting unborn and babies that survive an attempted abortion; opposing abortion access or expansion bills; providing resources and support for mothers with unplanned pregnancies)
- Assisted Suicide (Defeating legalization or expansion)
- Healthcare Conscience Protections
- Protecting Minors from Gender Transition/Gender-Affirming Therapies
- Opioid Addiction
State Advocacy Engagement Vehicles
- CMDA Members
- Contacting state legislators
- Providing testimony at state legislative hearings
- Developing relationships with state legislators, coalitions, and public policy partners working toward the same ends
- Engage the media and public by writing letters to the editor, op-eds, or doing interviews
Some of Our State Public Policy Partners
- Alliance Defending Freedom https://adflegal.org/
- American Academy of Medical Ethics https://ethicalhealthcare.org/
- Americans United for Life https://aul.org/
- Catholic Medical Association https://www.cathmed.org/
- Family Policy Alliance (and state Family Policy Councils) https://familypolicyalliance.com/
- National Right to Life and State Chapters https://www.nrlc.org/
- Patients Rights Action Fund https://patientsrightsaction.org/
- SBA Pro-Life America https://sbaprolife.org/